So yeah, it’s November and yes, this was started way back when there were still leaves on the trees, what’s your point?! The sad part, I have had this post mostly written since the end of August, I just haven’t hit the publish button. Since you’re reading this…I obviously finally hit publish.
paint stool for kitchen
choose and get counter (FINALLY) installed
* hang curtain in kitchen
put curtains in dining room back up.
* reclaim the dining room table – it was…for a bit (a day), but I needed it again when the counter got installed
rearrange spare bedroom
hang curtains in spare bedroom
* try 10 recipes I’ve pinned - I think I tried two recipes from either Pinterest or a blog, but used the internet for others.
read more books – I read and finished books (books!) I count that as success!
* rearrange craft/work room
* make new desk for craft/work room
* hang curtain in craft/work room
* put together display case in basement
* put collectibles in said display case
* hang artwork in basement
reorganize school stuff in basement
put together shelving for school stuff
go through my crazy big pile of magazines (I don’t know why I keep getting them!) - got through half, so now it’s only a big pile, not a crazy big pile.
* paint bedroom
* want to refresh paint in spare bedroom (but we’ll see)
* make quilt for SIL (she doesn’t read this, but she already knows) - fabric is ironed, just need to cut strips and then sew. I make it sound like I did the hard job!
also make pillow and a potholder for my SIL – fabric is cut and measured…so sort of done.
* upcycle a sweater into a bag or wallet for another SIL
* complete a jelly roll quilt (third pic down) - I got the fabric ironed for this too…
I also completed…
organizing my school stuff on to shelves
scrubbing the back deck to get rid of the grossness! This took days!
get rid of a trunkful of stuff to the thrift store